Thursday, January 19, 2012

Maybe They Don't Need A Vacation After All

I am always irrationally pleased when someone checks out a book that hasn't circulated in a while. Even though I do my best to buy according to curricular and student needs, and weeding the collection is an ongoing process, there are still books on the Paideia Library shelves that haven't been out of this room since we moved to the new High School building in 1996. Poor things. They need a change of scenery, a little fresh air, a vacation.

But after watching this nifty little stop-action video, I'm thinking I maybe shouldn't worry so much. Looks like the stay-at-home books might be having fun after all!






Thanks to the DeKalb County Public Library blog and Open Culture for putting my worries to rest.

No comments: